Lumigen PS-attoLumigen PS-atto is a substrate for the chemiluminescent detection of HRP conjugates. Reaction of the substrate with an HRP label rapidly generates sustained high-intensity luminescence for maximum detection sensitivity in solution assays. Lumigen PS-atto replaces Lumigen PS-1 for solution applications using peroxidase detection.
Stable Working SolutionAn important and unique feature of Lumigen PS-atto is its extended storage stability. The working solution prepared by 1:1 mixing of aqueous solutions A and B is stable at room temperature for at least one week, and at 2-8°C for at least one month. Lumigen PS-atto is the only peroxidase substrate that permits the working solution to be stored and used on an instrument with one injector.
Lumigen PS-atto couples a broad dynamic range with rapid generation of sustained luminescence and superior storage stability to provide unmatched convenience to the user.
Lumigen PS-atto in Solution Assays and Immunoassays
- Very rapid onset of chemiluminescence; stable peak intensity reached in seconds.
- Excellent sensitivity -- less than 10-21 moles HRP can be measured.
- Linear calibration curves with slopes of log-log plots equal to 1.0 -- one order of magnitude more enzyme yields one order of magnitude more light intensity.
- Sustained luminescence -- timing is less critical.
- Light intensities can be read at any time to produce linear calibration curves.