Western Blotting HRP Substrate
Lumigen ECL Ultra (TMA-6) is a proprietary acridan based chemiluminescent substrate for ultra-sensitive detection of Western blotted and ELISA captured proteins that are bound to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) labeled antibodies.
- Very rapid onset of chemiluminescence - images can be recorded in seconds
- Highest sensitivity - mid to low femtogram
- Reduced antibody usage - more than 10-fold reduction in the usage of expensive antibody conjugates
- Temperature insensitive - analytical results are insensitive to temperatures from 22° C - 35° C reducing the need for precise temperature control
- Sustained signal duration - over several hours allows convenient imaging
Stable Working Solution
Similar to Lumigen ECL Extra, Lumigen ECL Ultra has excellent stability. The working solution is stable at room temperature for at least one week and at 2-8° C for at least one month. With this stability, the working solution can be prepared and stored for later use.
Rapid Peak Intensity
Reaction of the substrate with HRP enzyme generates rapid luminescence of the highest intensity within seconds. Peak intensity of light emission occurs at 440 nm.